The perfect complement for quilts and hoodless insulated jackets. A down filled balaclava to keep your head warm.
The As Tucas Foratata Balaclava prevents heat-loss through the head, which is crucial when at a stand-still or while asleep. It allows you to:
- Keep your head cozy in really cold scenarios.
- Boost your warmth while hanging around camp, cooking or resting.
- Extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag or quilt.
As smooth & light as silk.
The new schoeller®-ftc fabric sets a new standard in ultralight fabrics. It's not only highly windproof and downproof, but it's also amazingly soft to the skin.
900 cuin Down
Designed by Mother Nature: the very best insulation that can be found.
- Pure white goose down.
- 900 cuin (European standard, IDFB).
- Sourced in Poland with respect to animal welfare.
- Washed to meet the Japanese cleaning standard (3x than the European standard).
- Without harmful substances: certified as a OEKO-TEX® Class I product, suitable for babies and small children.
Clean and dry, naturally
ecorepel® technology provides a very high level of water and dirt repellence, without reducing fabric breathability, in an environmentally sound manner.
- Water and mud repellent.
- Ecological: biodegradable and free from fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Wash permanent and abrasion resistant: finish last more than 30 washing cycles at 40°C.
- Contoured shape for an optimal seal.
- Face hole sized to breathe outside the balaclava while providing a good protection.
- Elastic armpit bungee to keep the balaclava in place.
- Filled with 24 g of down.
- 55 g.
Size & Fit Guide
This balaclava has a relaxed fit.
|Size||Head perimeter (cm)|
|M||56 - 60|
|L||60 - 64|
To buy this product you must choose your country or region first.