Because warm feet are priceless. Down filled socks that you will only notice in your feet, not in your backpack.
There is nothing more uncomfortable at camp than cold feet. After a hard day, all you want is a warm meal and sleeping under your quilt. Cold feet can make your night miserable and prevent your rest. As Tucas Foratata socks will keep your feet cozy and happy.
As smooth & light as silk.
The new schoeller®-ftc fabric sets a new standard in ultralight fabrics. It's not only highly windproof and downproof, but it's also amazingly soft to the skin.
900 cuin Down
Designed by Mother Nature: the very best insulation that can be found.
- Pure white goose down.
- 900 cuin (European standard, IDFB).
- Sourced in Poland with respect to animal welfare.
- Washed to meet the Japanese cleaning standard (3x than the European standard).
- Without harmful substances: certified as a OEKO-TEX® Class I product, suitable for babies and small children.
Clean and dry, naturally
ecorepel® technology provides a very high level of water and dirt repellence, without reducing fabric breathability, in an environmentally sound manner.
- Water and mud repellent.
- Ecological: biodegradable and free from fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Wash permanent and abrasion resistant: finish last more than 30 washing cycles at 40°C.
- Pull-on style for simplicity and minimal weight.
- No sewn through construction to prevent cold spots.
- Elastic ankle cuffs for warmth retention.
- Filled with 30 g of down (M size).
- 60 g (M size).
Size & Fit Guide
This garment has a relaxed fit.
|Size||Shoe size (EU)||cm|
|XS||35 - 37||22.0 - 23.5|
|S||38 - 40||24.0 - 25.5|
|M||41 - 43||26.0 - 27.5|
|L||44 - 46||28.0 - 29.5|
|XL||47 - 49||30.0 - 31.5|
To buy this product you must choose your country or region first.