Millaris Bivy Sack
Welcome to your million star room.
Protects you and your sleeping bag.
Sleeping under the stars is an amazing experience. You are in close contact with Nature while your sleeping bag keeps you warm. However, wind, frost or rain can ruin this experience.
The As Tucas Millaris Bivy Sack greatly improves your bivouac experience:
- Provides additional warm by minimizing the wind chill effect.
- Protects your sleeping bag against dew, condensation and rain splash under a tarp shelter.
- Keeps your sleeping bag and mattress clean.
A true multipurpose piece of gear.
A great way to lighten up your backpack is by using multipurpose gear. The As Tucas Millaris Bivy Sack excels in this area:
- Increases the temperature rating of your sleeping bag, allowing you to carry a lighter one.
- Replaces a ground cloth, simplifying your kit.
- Offers full bug protection.
- Can be used alone in warmer climates.
Keeps your sleeping bag clean and dry, naturally.
The new schoeller®-ftc fabric with ecorepel® finish provides a very high level of water and dirt repellence, without reducing fabric breathability.
- Water and mud repellent.
- Ecological: biodegradable and free from fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Wash permanent and abrasion resistant: finish last more than 30 washing cycles at 40°C.
Aesthetic design. Functional details.
The Millaris Bivy Sack was designed with beauty, simplicity of use and minimal weight in mind:
- Two hood styles: all mesh for maximum breathability and mesh window for an optimal protection-breathability compromise.
- 3/4 length, inverted U shape, YKK zip for easy entry and exit from both sides. Dual zip cursors increases ventilation options.
- Bathtub waterproof bottom for maximum protection. Elastic corner loops help keep the bivy sack in place.
- Overhead tension system to increase air flow and space around your head. Adjustable from the inside of the bivy sack.
- Footbox hang loop to increase air flow.
|Size||Sleeping bag length||Bivy sack length|
|M||181 - 195||205|
|L||196 - 210||220|
|XL||211 - 225||235|
|Width||Shoulder girth||Footbox girth|
Values in centimeters
If in doubt, size up!