The perfect complement for quilts and hoodless insulated jackets. Stay warm keeping your head covered.
The As Tucas Sestrals Balaclava prevents heat-loss through the head, which is crucial when at a stand-still or while asleep. It allows you to:
- Keep your head cozy in really cold scenarios.
- Boost your warmth while hanging around camp, cooking or resting.
- Extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag or quilt.
As smooth & light as silk.
The new schoeller®-ftc fabric sets a new standard in ultralight fabrics. It's not only highly windproof and downproof, but it's also amazingly soft to the skin.
Climashield® APEX is the reference in thermal efficiency among synthetic fibers.
- Highly compressible.
- Retains its loft after being compressed better than other synthetics.
- Warmth to weight ratio: 0.024 CLO/(g/m2).
- Available in weights from 67 to 133 g/m2.
- Continuous filament construction, 100% polyester.
Clean and dry, naturally
ecorepel® technology provides a very high level of water and dirt repellence, without reducing fabric breathability, in an environmentally sound manner.
- Water and mud repellent.
- Ecological: biodegradable and free from fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Wash permanent and abrasion resistant: finish last more than 30 washing cycles at 40°C.
- Contoured shape for an optimal seal.
- Face hole sized to breathe outside the balaclava while providing a good protection.
- Elastic armpit bungee to keep the balaclava in place.
- 45 g (APEX 67 insulation).
Size & Fit Guide
This balaclava has a relaxed fit.
|Size||Head perimeter (cm)|
|M||56 - 60|
|L||60 - 64|
To buy this product you must choose your country or region first.