The dream of the ultralight backpacker: a pair of comfortable synthetic insulated trousers that keep you warm in wet conditions.
They are not only trousers.
As Tucas Sestrals Trousers are a pull-on style pant to be used as a core insulation piece. It allows you to:
- Keep your legs cozy in really cold scenarios.
- Boost your warmth while hanging around camp, cooking or resting.
- Extend the temperature range of your sleeping bag or quilt.
As smooth & light as silk.
The new schoeller®-ftc fabric sets a new standard in ultralight fabrics. It's not only highly windproof and downproof, but it's also amazingly soft to the skin.
Climashield® APEX is the reference in thermal efficiency among synthetic fibers.
- Highly compressible.
- Retains its loft after being compressed better than other synthetics.
- Warmth to weight ratio: 0.024 CLO/(g/m2).
- Available in two weights: 67 and 100 g/m2.
- Continuous filament construction, 100% polyester.
Clean and dry, naturally
ecorepel® technology provides a very high level of water and dirt repellence, without reducing fabric breathability, in an environmentally sound manner.
- Water and mud repellent.
- Ecological: biodegradable and free from fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Wash permanent and abrasion resistant: finish last more than 30 washing cycles at 40°C.
A streamlined design. Functional details.
We designed the Sestrals trousers with simplicity and minimal weight in mind: a simple but effective pull-on style, no zippers and zero pockets.
However, we didn't go too far and retained a few but essential details:
- A fully elasticated waistband keeps trousers where it should be.
- By using a press stud ankle adjustment you can get a close fit against footwear and regulate ventilation.
Size & Fit Guide.
These trousers are sized to be worn over hiking trousers and have a relaxed fit.
Values in centimeters
Short inseam lengths subtract 5.0 cm.
Long inseam lengths add 7.5 cm.